| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yonagunijima in August is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 207.1mm (8.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Yonagunijima August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yonagunijima, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yonagunijima:
- Naze, Japan - 778.5 kms (483.8 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 656.9 kms (408.2 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 550.3 kms (342 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 433 kms (269.1 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 507.6 kms (315.4 miles) ENE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 840.7 kms (522.4 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) E
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 76 kms (47.2 miles) E
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 117.4 kms (72.9 miles) E